Welcome to Your New Home
The following information is designed to answer frequently asked questions related to caring for the property and interacting with your Property Manager at Chase International Property Management.
- Rent is due on the first of each month, and may be mailed or delivered to our office.
- Make checks payable to: Chase International Property Management, 985 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Suite 240, Reno, NV 89521
- Rent may be paid by personal check, money order or Cashier’s Check (no cash will be accepted). Be sure checks/money orders are completed with names of payer & payee. There is a drop box to deposit all rent payments near our office door at Suite #240.
- If rent is paid after the 3rd, it must include applicable late fees and be in certified funds (no exceptions)
- Your rent payments need to include your name and property address clearly marked so that funds may be posted to the appropriate account.
- Rent delivered to Chase International Property Management can be dropped off during regular office hours. (5 days a week 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)