The Chase International Family.
We know the value of your investment and pride ourselves on treating your property as if it was our own. Chase International Property Management offers a complete property management solution for your property, including: marketing your home, tenant pre-qualification and screening, lease administration, rent collections, tenant relations, home maintenance and compliance.
We continue to be honored to do the same with our Chase International Property Management Division. It is a locally-owned private and commercial property maintenance and leasing service company, located in Reno, Nevada, which serves the Northern Nevada region.
As a division of Chase International Real Estate, we have all the connections you may need to professionally market and sell your property or to purchase additional real estate as part of your investment strategy.
Chase has a family of over 360 sales associates supported by a staff of 40 professionals and is a full-service real estate brokerage with a Residential Division, Commercial Division, Marketing Department, Relocation Center, Property Management Department and Mortgage Company.
Founded in 1986, the company has a proven track record throughout the west and sets the standard for real estate in all price ranges. Chase International is proud to rank in the top 225 out of 50,000 real estate companies in the US according to
Financial management is one of the most difficult and regulated areas within property management. Without a management company, well versed in proper trust accounting procedures, your investment may be at risk of financially under-performing or be vulnerable to other accounting mistakes.
Our accounting services include ~
- Securing and monitoring your exclusive account
- Rent and fee collection
- Negotiating bids and paying invoices to service providers and contractors
- Direct deposit of rental proceeds collected to owner’s bank account
- Monthly statements (available online)
- Year-end income and expense statements for property owners
- Budgeting and reserve management
Property Preservation & Maintenance
For most of our clients, rental properties are often one of the single largest investment they have ever made. You can rest assured that we have systems in place to protect your home to the best of our ability.
Preservation & Maintenance Services ~
- Move-in move-out inspections
- Solid relationships with reliable, licensed and insured contractors
- Landscape maintenance, as needed
- Routine compliance/maintenance checks
- 24-hour response to service requests