Property Management Services Overview
Experienced landlords know that most problems that arise in property management can be prevented with proper tenant selection.
CHASE INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO OWNERS:
- Recommend a rental market value to you.
- Promote your property among our existing base of prospective tenants who call our office on a daily basis for other rentals.
- Receive telephone and in-person inquiries from prospective tenants and provide them with information about your property.
- Arrange for prospective tenants to see your property for a one on one interactive interview with the prospective Tenant.
- Receive applications from prospective tenants and interview them while reviewing their application.
- Check references: Contact applicant’s previous and existing landlords; contact applicant’s employer to verify income and stability of employment.
- Obtain a credit report to determine an applicant’s creditworthiness.
- Contact you for final approval when a prospective tenant has been screened and has been found to meet our normal objective criteria.
- Execute a comprehensive Rental Agreement or Lease on your behalf.
- Obtain a substantial Tenant security deposit to protect your interests.
- Collect and disburse rental proceeds.
- Ensure property is in good condition, maintain the property, co-ordinate any necessary repairs to maintain optimum property values.
Please contact Lois Kidder, Director of Property Management at (775) 997-8080 or Josh Villalobos at (775) 830-2804 for more information.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.