Property Management Services Overview
Experienced landlords know that most problems that arise in property management can be prevented with proper tenant selection.
CHASE INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO OWNERS:
- Recommend a rental market value to you.
- Promote your property among our existing base of prospective tenants who call our office on a daily basis for other rentals.
- Receive telephone and in-person inquiries from prospective tenants and provide them with information about your property.
- Arrange for prospective tenants to see your property for a one on one interactive interview with the prospective Tenant.
- Receive applications from prospective tenants and interview them while reviewing their application.
- Check references: Contact applicant’s previous and existing landlords; contact applicant’s employer to verify income and stability of employment.
- Obtain a credit report to determine an applicant’s creditworthiness.
- Contact you for final approval when a prospective tenant has been screened and has been found to meet our normal objective criteria.
- Execute a comprehensive Rental Agreement or Lease on your behalf.
- Obtain a substantial Tenant security deposit to protect your interests.
- Collect and disburse rental proceeds.
- Ensure property is in good condition, maintain the property, co-ordinate any necessary repairs to maintain optimum property values.
Please contact Josh Villalobos at (775) 830-2804 for more information.